A/Prof. Matthew Roughan|
Level 4 (Honours) and Masters, Semester 2, 2008
Lectures: Monday 1-3, Petroleum 108
Consulting: 10 Pultney St, rm 4.46.
- Wednesdays (during semester), 11am.
- by appointment
- Understanding Digital Signal Processing, R.G. Lyons,
Prentice-Hall, 2nd edition, 2004.
- Signals, Systems and Transforms, C.L.Phillips, J.M.Parr and
E.A.Riskin, Prentice-Hall, 3rd edition, 2003.
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications,
R.N. Bracewell, McGraw-Hill, 2000.
- A Wavelet Tour of Signal Processing, Stephan
Mallat, Academic Press, 2001.
- Digital Image Processing, R.C. Gonzalez and R.E. Woods,
3rd Ed., Prentice Hall, 2008.
Assessment: 60% examination, 10% assignments, 30% mini-project.
Last modified: Mon Jul 27 14:47:13 2009